Friday, August 17, 2007

This Too Shall End

The internet (with phone) returns on Saturday. I'm heading to the Ottawa valley for Sarah and Tom's wedding. And oh man, when I get back there is going to be such an onslaught of blogging. I have a lot of time to think at work and therefore a lot of blog ideas and oh man guys, I have so much to catch you up on. There are a million photo essays to do - more New York, heck more birthday, this wedding, baseball, my new place, plus the aforementioned bridal post and the girl band post. Everything has been brewing in my head.

Thank you for your patience. Some of you have expressed in person or by email that you will be happy to see regular posting resume. So will I baby, so will I. You had better hope that next week is a light work week 'cause you're going to have to spend a lot of time on here catching up with my life, its gonna be like 3-a-day posts. Oh wait, I mean, you better hope you don't have a lot to do in the evening, because I know none of you read this while you are at work because I have a site meter that tells me how many hits I'm getting and when and bosses everywhere, there are none during the 8am to 6pm range. Yes, everything is in the evening, noone reads this during the day. Cough. Sorry, allergies.

Ok, I'm back outside to keep filling drought cracks with soil. A special and very large thanks to my boss for letting me use her husband's computer all this week. She is a fellow internet/email/communication addict. And really, I think she felt that the cold sweats, shakes and possibly that I was passing out in the middle of the lawn due to lack of internet, was really taking a chunk out of my productivity. So really, it was in her best interest to help a sister out. Anyway, thanks Yvonne for helping to stave off death and other terrible things!

No comments: