Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Not Yet

Hey, I'm still gonna be at least another 6 days without phone or internet, so email use is patchy at best (the Yanks post came from using the internet at RUC). So if you email me and I don't respond as quick as usual its because I can't get a signal strong enough to get my email checked, let alone responded to. Also, if really, actually need to get a hold of me, call the cell. Ok? You gots it?

Its not like I'm around too much anyway - tomorrow evening I gots John's rescheduled playoff game in B-ford, Thursday is my ball night, Friday is saying good-bye to Amanda :( , Saturday is Bun and Kenny's weddin' :) and Sunday is Stratford with Chels. So really, six days will be over before we know it, and patchy blog posts about unpacking and a lack of the communication tools I love best. We'll all be happy then. Yes we will.

This was exciting - getting a signal strong enough to send emails and check webpages. I hope we all sleep tonight.

No comments: