Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My New Friend

So this post begins an ongoing series on urban high-rise living. It will chronicle my thoughts on living in an apartment building and my personal and very gradual transition to very urban living.

Thus we begin with Irwin.

This is Irwin.


Irwin has decided that he is going to permanently hang out on my bbq. Every time I have been out on the balcony in the past few days Irwin has been there. He is pretty quiet so I don't know he is sitting there and then bam! I see him and he scares the s-h-i-t out of me (if you look closely at the picture it seems i do the same to him!)! I have a little phobia of birds. Just a little one. But once I realize its Irwin we talk a little bit and then I go inside.

I feel that Irwy (or sometimes Erween-gah) and I have many good times ahead; eating popsicles, having deep conversation, back rubs and pooping on the ground. Awww.

No comments: